AirTech conduct all design, practical work and manufacturing in strict accordance to applicable regulations.
Our own quality policy insists that all works carried out to the highest standard. More specifically AirTech applies the doctrine of the following guidelines to all projects where required.
- Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers guidelines
- British Occupational Health Service 601
- Heating and Ventilation Contractors Association. DW/144
- Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association. SMACNA
- Air Infiltration & Ventilation Centre (AIVC)
- Air Movement & Control Association (AMCA)
- Construction Skills Certificate
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health COSHH
- Health and Safety Executive
- Environmental protection Act 1990
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974