Maintaining consistent and reliable performance of your building’s heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) controls is one of the surest, simplest ways to ensure productivity, comfort and energy savings. AirTech HVAC Technical Services can help, with preventive maintenance, component replacement and 24-hour service.
Flexible and Customised
AirTech HVAC Technical Services is a flexible programme customised to individual needs, whether for one building or throughout an entire campus. Our service technicians’ expertise spans both commercial and industrial sectors and all makes of systems.
HVAC Technical Services can include:
- Maintaining your HVAC system to ensure consistent comfort and peak operating performance
- Surveying and inspecting all automation components, dampers, valves and control devices
- Calibrating and adjusting all temperature controls and related devices
- Cleaning and lubricating controls and devices
- Replacing worn or malfunctioning components
- Generating and co-ordinating regular service schedules
- Careful analysis ensures accurate service
Before recommending a service programme, we’ll conduct an in-depth maintenance survey of all HVAC control components together with an analysis of your heating and cooling requirements. Then we’ll recommend a customised maintenance regime that’s best for you.
For more effective service calls, our field technicians will remotely analyse and diagnose your system performance prior to an on-site visit. They will also monitor your system performance.
AirTech HVAC Technical Services help to keep breakdowns and emergency repairs to an absolute minimum.
For more information please contact Technical Support.