King Hamad General Hospital
King Hamad General Hospital was designed and constructed as 3 Blocks of 4 storey buildings with a total area of 227,000 sq mtrs
The lead contractor was Nass Electrical JV with Burhan under the consultancy of Australian Hospital Designers Group. The Mechanical contract was undertaken be a joint venture formed between Nass Electrical and Emco W.L.L. AirTech was awarded the installation and commissioning of the entire HVAC ducting system.
Our scope of work consists off:
- Fabricate, supply and installation of Galvanised steel Duct works as per the DW144 standards, UK for a total 3000 TR capacity units.
- The Total area of Ducting fabricated, supplied and installed was 52,000 Sq Mtrs of Thermally insulated Galvanised ducting.
- 1,300 Sq Mtrs of aluminum cladding with Stucco embossed aluminum sheets for plant room duct works.
- 2,500 Sq Mtrs of aluminum cladding with Stucco embossed aluminum sheets for plant room chiller pipes.
- In the AHU ducting line we have installed approximately 12,000 units of in line accessories such as Volume control Dampers, Fire/Smoke Dampers, VAVs, Access Doors etc.
- Installation of approximately 4,000 square air outlets
- Installation of approximately 700 linear meters of Slot air Outlets.
The project was commenced in the year 2007 and is in commissioning stage with the expected handover by the end of 2010.